Menu
Just-Me
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Credit removed

I have just negotiated a new 18 month contract and i have noticed in the email notification the "Tivo Credit" has been removed can anyone tell me why this is. I may or may not have been told this during the negotiating but i am a bit deaf at the moment due to an ear condition and so could have missed it. 

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Credit removed

Does the new contract show the price you negotiated for the services you want? If so, ignore this probably no longer required entry.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Just-Me
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Ernie_C, It does show the correct price but i had seen somewhere on here or elsewhere on the net that this credit applies while your a virgin customer. So wondering why if its a credit i already have why has it been taken away, have I lost out. 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Just-Me, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your bills looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. I can see its been a while since you last posted about this so I am sorry about the delay in getting back to you! Were you able to get an answer for your question from another team or from your Online Account bills? 

If not, then please let me know and I will be happy to have a look and give you some clarity 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L 

0 Kudos
Just-Me
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Megan_L

If you can look into this problem that would be great, as am still no wiser as to why this "Tivo Credit was removed.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Just-Me, 

Thanks for coming back to me so soon, I will be more than happy to do this for you 🙂

I will send you a PM now so we can take a deeper look into your account bills.

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Just-Me,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I am really glad we managed to get this sorted out!

Thanks for being so patient with me, I really appreciate it 🙂 Now please have a lovely week and stay warm (its snowing here!)

If you need any more advice or have another issue, just create a new post and we will be happy to help again 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos