Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thinking of leaving

I am finding the prices for  the tv, internet and phone lines are getting extortionate. I can get broadband elsewhere but I can’t find an option for tv only through virgin in case I decide to stay with this rather than relying on alternate sources. Has anyone got any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Thinking of leaving

Hi there @Lbtv 

thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. 

Unfortunately we don't have access to customer offers for new or old customers, We would advise that you give the customer service team a call on 0345 454 1111 options 1 and then 4. 

Kind regards 

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Thinking of leaving

@Lbtv wrote:

I am finding the prices for  the tv, internet and phone lines are getting extortionate. I can get broadband elsewhere but I can’t find an option for tv only through virgin in case I decide to stay with this rather than relying on alternate sources. Has anyone got any suggestions? 

TV only is not being actively sold anymore, as the latest V6 TV box will not work without Virgin Broadband. Existing TV customers without Broadband are stuck with the older 500Gb TiVO (and less services), as it is the only box with an internal modem.

VIP pack with VIVID 350. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos