Menu
Fordybee
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thinking of leaving - retentions team?

Having been with Virgin Media for 10 years, and another price hike, I am wanting to discuss my contract with someone but can't for the life of me work out how to.  

I've tried calling 150 and get nowhere (phone battery ran out after 45 mins waiting).

The "upgrades/offers" that are on My Virgin Media are not what I want.  

I've tried the online chatbot with no answer.

I understand that the offers from Sky and BT will always be better for new customers, and the new customers offers from Virgin will always be better too, but how on earth am I supposed to discuss what Virgin might do to keep me as a customer - wondering why I am bothered and this is just reinforcing that perhaps we should just move to Sky.

How do I get to speak to someone in retentions?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Thinking of leaving - retentions team?

Hi Fordybee, thanks for messaging us via the forums and sorry to hear that you are looking at cancelling. We would always aim to make sure you are on the best possible deal and we would ask that you contact the customer relations team on 0345 454 1111 and the options are 1, 4  and 5 to cancel/ upgrade ^Chris

0 Kudos
Fordybee
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Very helpful thank you Chris - after holding for 40 mins I got through and spoke to someone who offered me a good deal.  I'm happy, thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fordybee, thanks for the message and we are glad to hear that you have managed to speak  to us and agree a new deal. Please let us know if you need anything. Chris

0 Kudos