Menu
TW11VMedia
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The missing Oomph team

OK so I’m an existing customer paying more than I want to for my services. This is not an issue with service provision which is usually excellent and mostly reliable. 
Like many others I’m sure I can’t help but think when I see the Bigger Oomph bundle that I should after many years be entitled to this package and some cost benefits. 
Three long series of chats see me being offered more for less (good start) but what I want is essentially the same for much less or the Oomph package with Sim. 
Realise now that:
a) Mobiles and TV/Phone broadband are totally separate so cannot negotiate a deal with a phone, just a Sim - OK go Oomph get own phone. 
b) If I mention the Oomph package I get sent to the Oomph team (?) who always turn out to be retentions and have no knowledge of or ability to transfer you to said team and do not offer you the new customer Oomph package as promised by the Chat. Loop back start again. 
I’m not looking for a new package of kit just a recognition of my continued loyalty and a reduction that reflects the deals available to new customers. 

I’ve been offered more for less (+SkySports, or +SkySports and movies) but each time I mention Oomph get moved on to teams that don’t even recognise or match these deals and say you should go back to them - start over… 🤕 

Why is it so difficult to be understood by these teams and that f’ing irritating Triage Bot. 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: The missing Oomph team

Good afternoon @TM11VMedia 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post.

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues negotiating your package. 

Unfortunately changing a package is not something that we are able to do from here. 

However, our existing customers are able to get the ultimate oomph package but the price would not be the same as a new customer offer.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
TW11VMedia
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wasn’t really my point. 

The fact is they all wanted rid of me as soon as possible or to offer something I didn’t ask for and didn’t want. When I didn’t accept the “have more” offer because I wanted same for less they redirected me to retentions, saying they were the Oomph team only for retentions to say they weren’t and couldn’t offer me either the same as the previous conversation or tell me where the Oomph team is hiding. 
Never got to the Oomph team whether they can offer me better or not. 
Sick of the “longer you stay the more you pay” subscription model. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Our apologies for any frustration with that. That certainly isn't what we want for any of our customers. 

If you wish to speak with the team again regarding your bundle you can do via calling in on 150/0345 454 1111.

^Martin

0 Kudos
TW11VMedia
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I currently don't have the energy!

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team