Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The account transfer didn't work I'm charged a new package that I didn't agree

I have done an account transfer from my flatmate to me and I'm struggling to log in on virgin media with my new account details (we received email confirmation that it worked) as it says our account is still link to my ex flatmate who can't help us.

On top of this we had some adds on to our contract we haven't asked for,

Thanks,
Charlotte

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: The account transfer didn't work I'm charged a new package that I didn't agree

Hi chatonautiste,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you transfer hasn't gone smoothly. I've had a look at your account and see that you have been in touch with the team since you post so just want to confirm if all is OK on your end?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: The account transfer didn't work I'm charged a new package that I didn't agree

Hi Corey,

We called the team twice, told them to change the email address and I still cannot access to my Virgin online, it says the account is still linked to the old address. I've been unable to pay or look at my bill since,

Thanks,
Charlotte

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for getting back to us, I'm sorry you're still having an issue with the online account.

Sounds like we haven't done a Move and Transfer of the online details. I've sent you a private message so I can take a closer look at things for you (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos