cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Customer!

Rmacqui
Joining in

IMG_3034.jpeg

I when i saw this letter and how it was addressed just made me feel why should I stay. Don’t feel valued if they can’t use my name on the account. Could tell me every detail about my account apart from my name. Hi the customer! 

3 REPLIES 3

spell
Knows their stuff

I'm sure many would not even have noticed this but I am 100% with you. You are not a person you are an account in Liberty Globals money collecting machine and normal courtesies were abandoned a long time ago. Worse is when they talk to customers in child speak and use buzz words or phrases. You may even get a badge for your post but It will need printing off and cutting out to put on jumper.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So you want personal details and account info in a snail mail letter. I don’t, very easy to intercept and lead to fraud. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rmacqui, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that the wording on our discount expiry notification letters has left you feeling undervalued. This certainly is not our intention.  I will pass on your feedback to the relevant teams to be reviewed.

Regards

Lee_R