Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Texts And Emails About Returning Equipment

I've cancelled my broadband product and the contract runs out on the 18th of September, yet for the past few weeks I've received texts and emails reminding me to send the equipment back as it's no longer being used. 

Please can someone with influence stop this from happening, I really don't appreciate being hassled.

I've called to complain but I've received more texts and emails since.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Texts And Emails About Returning Equipment

Thank you for the post Fridlington.

Sorry to hear of the error in the automated messages, did you manage to get in touch with the team regarding this?

As the disconnection is tomorrow we'd send the equipment returns pack following this and you can send this back to us with this. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Emily. The returns packaging was sent to me a few weeks ago. I've sent it via Collect Plus as requested. Attached is the receipt - I've seen a few posts from people who have returned equipment but have still been charged; this serves as evidence should I need to refer to it.

20200924_164025.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for clarifying. Sorry for any delay logging your equipment as returned at our end. I've seen a few instances recently where this is taking longer than it should - which obviously causes some concern when automated messages are received about incurring charges. 

Rest assured any fee's that may be added to the account will be removed as soon as the kit gets scanned in at the warehouse. If you're concerned about payments being taken in the meantime feel free to cancel your Direct Debit to prevent that happening.

I can't see the image you've posted as it needs to be approved by the mods first, but if it's been more than 3-4 weeks and you're still getting messages about the equipment then please let us know so we can investigate further.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Tom. When the picture is approved you'll see my tracking receipt; it's currently in transit.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

OK from recent experience I know they can sit in holding for longer than they should, as mentioned above any fee's will be removed from your account automatically once the warehouse team clear through any back-log. Apologies again for any concern caused by the delay. Please keep us posted and we'll help further if needed but it I'm sure it will just be a matter of time.

Tom 

0 Kudos