cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service re contract

JeffC67
Joining in

Hi I wonder if someone can help. I phoned customer services today and was offered a substantial reduction on my contract. I didn't receive any confirmation so phoned again and was told there was no such record of any reduction being discussed or agreed. The second agent couldn't offer anything like the reduction the first had. I am very annoyed at wasting my time and wonder what the best way is to get in touch with someone that can actually help. Jeff

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JeffC67 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear about this experience. To confirm, did you process the package, whilst on the phone with the first agent? During the call, did you receive any Pre-Contract Documents, via SMS and/or Email?

When a package is agreed, we automatically send our Pre-Contract documents and require your consent for us to begin processing this. If we don't receive consent at the time, our team will not be able to process this for you, until it has been approved.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

No. The agent said, "that's all done for you" and "is there anything else I can help with" Sounds like she needs some training. Really poor service.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I'm very sorry to hear that, JeffC67.

I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this further. Please look for my message in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture, then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ