Menu
anydm
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Termination of Virgin Media Contract

Hi Can any one tell me how you are supposed to successfully terminate a VM contract (Broadband/TV/Phone). I spent ages on 2nd Feb on the 150 phone line and, after being cut off twice, finally spoke to a human after about a 50 minute wait. I advised that I wished to cancel my contract and the virgin operator attempted to persuade me to stay by offering a revised bundle price which I declined. I was advised that the contract would be terminated within thirty days and that I would receive an email confirmation. On 8th February I received an email from virgin implying that I had simply requested a change, not termination, of my contract and that various services had been adjusted/changed. I was further advised that this had resulted in a new monthly instalment price effective 26th Feb. After searching this site I then sent a letter (recorded) to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Rd, Nottingham, NG2 3GG to which I have, so far, received no response. I have also attempted to detail the above via the VM on-line complaints procedure but this has generated no electronic receipt (as I would have expected from such a facility) nor any response. I have cancelled my monthly Direct Debit but then received an email bill for the outstanding February monthly payment which had not been collected in time. I therefore made a one-off payment using my debit card to clear the outstanding amount. So, as far as I'm concerned, I've done everything I can to terminate my contract. However I have still received no acknowledgement/confirmation that this has gone through nor any communication on how I am to return my unwanted equipment. Can anyone please advise what more I can do???

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Termination of Virgin Media Contract

Hey @anydm

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post.

I have been able to locate your account and can see that your cancellation has been raised and your number has been transferred out today.

We would you need to go into a private message conversation to discuss this further, I will drop a private message over and once you reply we can get this looked into further for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Termination of Virgin Media Contract

Hey @anydm

We will dispatch the returns packaging once your disconnection has been completed and it will be with you about 10 days after the date of disconnection.

Please let us know if you don't receive this. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos