cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminate my contract please

boonchoo56
Joining in

Hi

I write with regards to my virgin contract, which is due to expire on 3 December 2022. I would like to inform you that I do not intend to renew my contract once it expires on 3 December 2022.

For your information, I did attempt to contact Virgin media several times in October 2022 when I was in the UK to say that I would be out of the country for a few months from November 2022 and will, therefore, not require to renew my contract. I was not able to speak to anyone from your department, who could deal with this. In fact, I was put from pillar to post.  I am now abroad and will be away from the UK for several months.

I hereby give notice that I will not be renewing my virgin contract when it expires on 3 December.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Boon Choo Soon

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @boonchoo56 thanks for getting back to us.

The fantastic newapollo has given you the correct advice.  If you wished to take out a rolling contract, please bear in mind that any package would be 'full price'. As any introductory deals would generate the 18 month contract newapollo referred to.

Regards

Lee_R

Hello,

I would like to chat with a member of Virgin staff and not to the community. I would be grateful if you could contact me using this forum.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Boon Choo Soon

Hi boonchoo56 👋

The users who have replied with "Forum Staff" beside/under their name are employed by Virgin Media O2 and have provided the correct information regarding the available packages.

We are not able to assist with package changes or cancellations via our Community Forums. The contact information provided in newapollo's post would be the best course of action.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ