cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephone package change billing problem

Sam19801
Tuning in

Good evening,

On 11th September i upgraded my telephone package from weekend chatter to evening and weekend chatter. I received an email notification stating that this had been done and my total package price had been increased by the advertised £5 extra. All good, or so i thought.

Fast forward to my October bill and i had additional charges for evening calls that were within the free call allowance times, even though my package bill had been increased by the additional £5. I made contact with a Virgin rep online through web chat and was told this had been resolved and my next bill would be compensated for this mistake. November bill now comes and i've yet again got substantial additional charges for evening calls which, again, should have been free! I wrote an email complaint and heard nothing for two weeks. I finally got through to someone tonight on 150 and spent an hour getting absolutely nowhere! I have the email evidence stating my new contract but they can't find it on the system. They've promised me a manager will phone back tomorrow evening but i'm at the point of wanting to cancel everything! 

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sam19801 👋

Thanks for your quick replies to my private messages.

I'm glad we were able to investigate this further and assist in getting these issues resolved. If you do need anything else, then feel free to raise a new post in the relevant section, and our team/community will be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sam19801 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome back to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your Landline upgrade, and the incurred charges. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this further for you. Please look out for my message in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sam19801 👋

Thanks for your quick replies to my private messages.

I'm glad we were able to investigate this further and assist in getting these issues resolved. If you do need anything else, then feel free to raise a new post in the relevant section, and our team/community will be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team