Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

TRULY TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I cannot get my head around why my bill is now £37.50 when you are offering new customers better broadband speed that I have presently have with £50 back for £24 for an 10-month contract, do you want to keep loyal customers or should I look to change my supplier?

I just get one increase after another with no notification at all, this is truly disgusting I think you are taking advantage of the present Covid-19 virus problem and using this as an excuse for not replying hoping I will just get sick and not complain anymore

You need to look at my account and come up with a better deal please, other than this I WILL MOVE to another supplier

I complained about this on the 15th August 2020 and nothing has been done, you have acknowledged by text to my phone that you are looking into it but nothing since then, your customer service is deplorable 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TRULY TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

The best bet (if you can get through) is to phone retentions & request to renegotiate your contract, if the reduction they offer isn’t enough then prepare to cancel & move elsewhere. You will most likely receive a callback offering a better deal.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @engineer350 

Thanks for your post. Really sorry to hear you're unhappy and having issues with your package. I'm sorry that you haven't heard back from your complaint either, I will be able to take a look in to this for you. 

I'll private message you now to take some details. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Customer service does not exist in Virgin Media they are quite happy taking customer payments and not answering queries, that way no refunds have to be made. any customer who defaults on payments is handed to a debt collecting agency. Win win. I`m trying to upgrade my service but unable to contact anyone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @pedlar

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

Unfortunately we are not able to alter packages from here. You would need to speak with the customer retention's team regarding this, you can get hold of them on 0345 454 1111 options 1-4-5, the best time to call is as close to 8:00am as possible. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zak_M

tried that route little bit easier but still difficult to speak to correct person. Given up now, understand Hub4 not much good anyway. Worse than hub3 according to many forum users. Easy to give out phone numbers not easy to get anyone to talk to.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. 

I will certainly pass your feedback on to our management team. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos