Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

System will not allow me to register for a VM account

I recently called the bereavement line to inform VM of my fathers death and to take over the account. As part of this change I was given a new account number. I have received a confirmation letter and a contract which I signed and returned. However when trying to register for a VM account, as the letter said I should do, I keep getting a message saying we cannot set up your account at the moment, please try again later. I have tried on several occasions and tried using different email addresses but keep getting the same message. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: System will not allow me to register for a VM account

Hi there @FJR66 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your father, I appreciate this would be an upsetting time for you. 

I'm sorry that you've not been able to register for an online account since taking over the account. I'll private message you now to take some details and see what we can do to get this working for you. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: System will not allow me to register for a VM account

Thanks Fiona 

I've been able to try and set this up for you however I'm getting the same error message. I've logged this with the IT team under the reference P010101041. This should be fixed within the next 7-10 days - I'll pop back once I get the go ahead that it's fixed. Thanks for your patience with this 🙂 

Have a good weekend and please let us know if you need anything else. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos