Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Switching accounts

Hi, I've just switched over accounts. The old account has now been closed but im wondering how do I open a new account. The man on the phone told me someone from virgin will be in touch with me and that a £20 fee will be added to the account, what account i dont know. Do make an account or do virgin do it as my package needs to be sent over. Really confused as now my wifi is playing up. Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Switching accounts

Hi Kelsey94, thanks for contacting us, can you confirm if this is regarding a house move as the £20.00 would be for the movers fee. Have you managed to speak to the moving team? Has the account now been full disconnected. What is the reason behind the switch. Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No, im just switching the account names over as it was in my ex partners name. The account has been closed and it says I have 90 days to collect all my data before the account officially closes. I will ring virgin soon as im so confused and I have no clue what is happening.

Thankyou for replying to me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The details on the name change process can be found here, if the account is disconnected then this would be irrelevant and you would need to contact the sales team to re-add the service and create a new account - Chris 

0 Kudos