cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched from home to business broadband but still getting billed for home

crystalmark
Tuning in

Hi,

The salesman said that I didn't need to do anything to cancel the home broadband after I connected to the new business router but I've just received a bill for the home contract.  Can you let me know what I need to do to make sure the home broadband is cancelled without risk of cancelling the business connection please?

Also, there is an itemised call cost on the bill of £0.31 which is interesting since we don't have a phone plugged in to the line.  Do I need to go back through all my bills from the last few years to see if I'm being charged for phone calls I didn't make?

Thanks,

Tim

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi crystalmark, thank you for reaching out on our help forums about this issue. 

We're sorry to hear you're uncertain about a disconnection actioned to your home broadband account, we'd love to best help with that.

On this forum we only deal with residential accounts and customers, we can advise that business is completely different service and our agents would not be able to cancel any business account activation or install from our systems.

For any queries related to business broadband and accounts please refer to this page here or call the VM business team at 0800 052 0800.

I'd be happy to assist by having a look at your residential account and services to see where we are with this process and confirm everything, in order to share more and do this I will send you a PM shortly here.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs