Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Suspended

My account has been suspended due to INDEMNITY Claim however I pay my bill every month religiously so I'm baffled as of why its been suspended.I'm soo confused? Any help would truly be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Suspended

Hi Jayde26, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry to hear your account has been suspended, I can appreciate you're keen to get this sorted. 

If an indemnity claim has been made against your Virgin Media payments then the bank would refund you the amount and your account with us would appear as unpaid and therefore be suspended. 

Are you aware of the indemnity claim being made, was it yourself that asked for this? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply Emma. 

I haven't requested an indemnity claim I didn't even know what one was until I researched it. I really do not understand as of why this is happening when I haven't requested it?!

It is a large amount, and juts before Christmas I cant afford to pay the whole amount in order for my services to be reinstated. The amount I pay religiously each month is expensive as it is and now they've done this, without my consent or request, how frustrating!!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jayde26,

Thank you for letting us know. In this case, I'd recommend you speak directly with your bank to ensure that no unauthorised party has access to your details.

If the indemnity claim has gone through, this amount would have been returned directly to the bank account it was paid from. You should, therefore, be able to send this straight back. If you no longer have this, you'll need to arrange a payment plan to clear any outstanding balance.

In order to get your services reconnected and any non-payment flags cleared, you'd be best speaking with our dedicated collections team on 03451424444. They can take any relevant payments and make suitable arrangements for your account and services.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos