Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Support said I could reduce my bill but it didn't go down to what he said.

I was on a rolling contract for 1 month at a time on a package that costed £64 a month. I phoned up and asked for the cheapest possible rolling contract with 50mb broadband, and mixit tv. The person on the phone told me the best he could do was £34 on a 1 month rolling contract which I accepted. He also said it would take effect in 30 days. 

I've now had my first bill and it's £54. So obviously I rang up to ask why, and the person told me that it went down to £54 not £34, I couldn't get an answer out of him why so I didn't bother asking anything else, just kept saying 54 not 34. I don't think he knew what I was talking about. When I look at the billing section online now as well it says minimum 12 months that started on november 1st. This is absolutely NOT what I wanted or agreed to so why has it gone through.

I'm going to phone up again very soon was just wondering if anyone could tell me something useful or why or how this has happened.

I am also looking at completely cancelling my virgin now so if anyone has useful info on that please say. -thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Support said I could reduce my bill but it didn't go down to what he said.

HI asdasdasdasf, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Without looking into your your account I wouldn't be able tell you what's going on. What I will do is send you a private message to look into this 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos