Menu
Maryamh
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Such rubbish communiaction!

I cannot believe the appalling level of communication from this company over the last 3 years: ignore ALL complaints, then suspend account and service. Refuse to acknowledge or action cancellation and then not bother to send out return kit.

THEN SEND ROUND A MAN to pick up..... when no one could be bothered to actually do anything promised.

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Such rubbish communiaction!

Morning @Maryamh

Thanks for posting back on here and we are incredibly sorry for the experience you have had with us, this is not the level of service we expect and can only imagine the frustration caused. 

I am very sorry. 

Just to confirm, have you cancelled with us? If not, is there something we can help with as we are more than happy to help you in this situation. 

Did you give our engineer your equipment? 

Please do let us know, we want to help you as much as possible. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Maryamh
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My WRITTEN complaint and cancellation of 3rd March has been completely ignored. I still have not had ANY response.

All my complaints were closed without making any accessible contact with me.

I  am still fuming at the treatment I have received these last few years!

Maryam

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Maryamh,

I'm very sorry to hear that your complaints have not been dealt with adequately by us. 

I can look into dealing with these for you, but will need to send you a private message just to go over some details. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope at the top of the screen.

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos