Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Strange change in contract

On Wednesday I was browsing the Virgin Media website to see what upgrades I could get, and came across an offer of Sky Movies and Sky Cinema being added to my existing contract for a much reduced rate for 18 months.

I took up the offer straight away and got a confirmation email. The order reference was WS7290119.

Yesterday I heard nothing, and no order showed on my account.

Today I got an email saying my account would be going up by over £10 a month, with an additional charge for this month, but "No new services will be added" and "No services have been removed".

Now I really am confused.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Strange change in contract

Sorry to hear that Antonypg.

Have you been in touch with the team to look into this since your post?

Have you got the confirmation email of the offer? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I haven't heard anything new, there is no order showing on the virgin media web site.

I have the original email which I got when I accepted the new offer, which showed I would be getting Movies, Sport and a Tivo V6 at a reduced rate for 18 months.

On Friday I got an email stating that the price was going up but for no new services.

I phoned on Friday but the person I spoke to had no idea about the order either, she could find nothing on the system about either email.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming, can you please send a screenshot of the email confirmation to me through private message?

Thanks, Emily.