cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop asking for your stuff back.

Whyhere
Joining in

Stop sending me emails about stuff I have sent back with Yodel. 

Tracking 2F677V8

I cannot reply to your emails which makes it more difficult and confirms why it’s was a good thing to leave Virgin after 20 years +. 

5 REPLIES 5

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Whyhere Thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the recent communication for the equipment.
Once the equipment is scanned in our depot then the communications will stop.

Please bear in mind that due the holiday season, some deliveries may be delayed, including the ones to the depot.
Processes will return to normal as of the 2nd of January 2024 onwards, so equipment that needs to be registered back to us will be continuing this week and then the communications will stop.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, If this a know thing “Please bear in mind that due the holiday season, some deliveries may be delayed.” Why do you put pressure on your clients. So happy that my time with a tech company that you cannot reply too will soon be over. 

Thanks for the reply @Whyhere 

The messages sent are automatic and by a system which will stop when the item is scanned in.
It is not a manual request that sends out all these communication notices.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

So again a low tech company saving money at the customers, expense. 

spell
Knows their stuff

The messages sent are NOT automatic. They are obviously computer generated but at the 'instruction'  of a real person, presumably a Virgin Media employee, who takes the decision on how the computer is programmed. This particular practice is blatantly flawed.