Menu
RickyMcNamara
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Still yet to receive £75 Amazon Vocuher

Hi there, I need some help!

I signed up to Virgin Media broadband on the 27th of November and I am still yet to receive my bonus sign up offer of a £75 Amazon Voucher I contacted you guys in December and you said it would be within 90 days, even though it’s been 76 days since I signed up I’m worried I’m never going to receive this voucher! I did a text conversation with a support agent and they said it has been raised with the exceptions team and gave me a reference number, they said they’d contact me within 3 days. Well now it’s been over a week and I’ve heard nothing! I’ve got a feeling this voucher will never materialise if I don’t push for it and if I don’t get it then it’s false advertising. 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still yet to receive £75 Amazon Vocuher

Hello RickyMcNamara

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the forums in regards to the Amazon Voucher.

We can see that you have raised this previously via the forums back in January, the outcome of that conversation following this being looked into was for you to contact the third party you signed up from. This was due to the offer of the Amazon voucher being from them.

Were you able to speak to them in regards to this?

Rob

0 Kudos