cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for a refund after contract expiration

andrew987
Tuning in

My contract ended last month with a credit balance of ~ £100 on the account. I was told this would be refunded via cheque (obviously refunding via direct debit would be easier for all involved but ... ) in 15 days.

30 days have now passed and no sign of a cheque (whereas obviously they've been sending me loads of messages requesting return of the equipment). What is the quickest way to get this sorted, I have little appetite for spending hours on the phone with customer service just to get money that is legally owed to me. That kind of experience was part of the reason I left Virgin.

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey andrew987, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

When you leave us and the final payment has been pay off we send any refunds back via a cheque refund within 45 days of the final bill being paid.

With this being just over 30 please don't worry it should be with you shortly. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hello my Refund cheque expired can you help me pls? .Thanks

Hi mercedes1712,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you have a Cheque refund which has expired, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for a white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul..