Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Still unable to access the virgin media web site to view my bill

I recently posted a question (I believe I posted this 07/06/20) ref how to contact head office by post or email. I carefully typed out my letter and sent this by post to Virgin Media, Bartley Way, Bartley Wood, Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9UP. I have also sent emails with letter attachments explaining my problems they have come back with Mail Box Full. Here we are again with another is to be taken from my bank account still unable to contact Virgin Media I am waiting patiently for some one to help me with my problem I sent my latest email 25th June 2020 and guess what Mail Box Full my account is due to be paid 09/07/20. This situation has gone on since January 2019 when I sent my first letter to tell them that I was moving. Surely some body in a company as big as Virgin Media can help me with this problem. Best Regards Dave Hutchinson

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still unable to access the virgin media web site to view my bill

Hi Hutchy,

I've just read your original thread. One of the forum team offered to look at the issue via PM, but there is no indication that you responded to that.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Being-able-to-access-my-account-onl...

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still unable to access the virgin media web site to view my bill

Hi Hutchy5446,

Sorry to hear this is still on-going for you. We had sent an inquiry, to your PM from your post on the 7th. Are you able to check and respond to the PM?

Thanks,

Corey C 

0 Kudos