cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still receiving paper bills

CO-J
Joining in

I'm managing the account for my 92 year old mother. I have checked that e-billing is showing under Communication Preferences in her account, but for the second month running she has been charged for a paper bill. Waiting to speak to Customer Services takes forever and the on screen assistant is no help whatsoever. Is there anyone who can help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CO-J,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the paper bill charge.

I will send you a private message now so I can look into this further for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CO-J,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the paper bill charge.

I will send you a private message now so I can look into this further for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

P_McGuire
Joining in

I'm having the same problem. The tile on https://www.virginmedia.com/support/help/billing-and-payments for 'sign up to e-billing' takes you to a page to make a payment. There are instructions for switchign to ebilling but they include going to 'my profile' at the top of the page which I don't have (I'm using Firefox on a PC).

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, P_McGuire.
Thanks for taking the time to post on this thread and welcome to our help forums and the VM community! 🙂 

Nice to have you on board.

We're sorry to hear you're having issues with switching to e-billing and receiving paper bills in error due to this, to help out I'll send you a PM here shortly.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi P_McGuire,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised I have now set up paperless billing which will start from the next billing date, if you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.