forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Leenie65
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Still no response to request to leave

I have called and tried to cancel my package and leave - to no avail. I wrote a letter registered post to cancel my package and leave which has been signed for. No response, despite asking for an acknowledgement. I have now had to complain and I really don't hold out much hope for that achieving anything either. Customer of circa twenty years - this is just an utter disgrace.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no response to request to leave

If the letter has been signed for you can assume notice has been accepted

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
Leenie65
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I would have expected to have heard something from them right enough Matt ? But hopefully as you say that means that they have accepted it right enough . Thanks for your reply !
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leenie65

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry you wish to cancel. When did you send us the letter please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Leenie65
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I  sent it by registered post on 27/1 and it was signed for on 28/1. I have now raised a complaint and I have heard absolutely nothing about that either. I am very sorry to leave - but the fact that we have been treated so shabbily after being customers for so many years is the final straw. I gave the thirty days notice required. Interestingly enough, I have had two calls trying to sell me other packages after noone would listen to my concerns when i called initially. Billing is all wrong too so I literally gave up and as a family we decided to leave as we felt that you left us with no choice.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me.

The team can take upto 28 days to be in touch with a resolution; the resolution being in this case to confirm the account disconnection.

I am sorry you're leaving us @Leenie65

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Leenie65
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I asked that receipt of the letter I sent be acknowledged, and although sgined for it wasn't. We will not be paying past the end of the notice period which was incicated in said letter. I await the complaint response with interest. Thanks.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It will be acknowledged when they come back to you with a reply @Leenie65

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos