Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Still cant sign in to account

I'm getting fed up now I still can't sign in to my account this is getting ridiculous now keeps coming up wrong password or email come on virgin sort your site out 

Very unhappy customer

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Still cant sign in to account

Hi bikerchic1, thanks for your post.

Sorry you've encountered this problem.

Have you ever been able to access the account before, or is this is the first time trying? 

Sorry if it seems obvious (you'd be surprised how often this happens) but if you haven't accessed the account before you'd need to register first of all, you can do that from here.

Failing that, please try the 'I've forgotten my...' process to confirm/reset the existing account details & let us know how you get on.

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

hi, send me finally bills please, i use virgin media few months and still have no bills, dont have acces to my online account, i cant use my internet in 100%. i asked about few months ago, and now i ask last time. if you dont send me bills and help with login to get acces to every site i will demand returne my all money that i paid you and cut contract, sorry, it is your busines to make happy your customers ;/

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi kaziuldzocw, sorry to hear of your frustration.

We can send you copies of your bills, however they are chargeable. 

You can view your bills for free online via your MyVM account. If you're unable to access your MyVM account then please tell us what happens specifically so we know best how to help.

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi I am experiencing the same problem trying to sign in to my account when i try to do a password reset i end up going round n circles constantly going between putting in my username/email address and then security information then choosing a new password for it only to send me back to the beginning.
Please help this is becoming really frustrating now and i have tried on different devices and networks all end in me encountering the same problem.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello lfc6, 

Welcome to our community forum page it's great to have you on board. 

I'm sorry that you have been having some trouble accessing your online account and I have now sent you a private message so I can access your account to take a closer look at the problem.

You can view your private messages by clicking on the purple envelope which is located at the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks,

Dean C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. I can't log on to my account so I can't pay my bills as the new bills don't have any reference number. This means I can't even do the quickpay anymore. When I try to log on it says my email is no longer active but when I try to create a new account it says this account is still active. 

I can't pay my bills as it is right now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi henrikdalsgaard,

Sorry to hear you're unable to sign into your account. I'll send you a Private Message, please reply to it so I can take a look for you.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos