cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of offer in "reminder about your package" email?

ABrowne
Dialled in

On 21st November I got an email from Virgin Media reminding me what my current package is and what I am paying, and also saying that I "could call us for a chat about our great packages, like the ones below", where the one shown below was an 18 month contract for a package similar to the one I was on, but a little bit cheaper. As I was interested in this I called on 24th November. The person who took my call was friendly and helpful, but wasn't able to match the package price quoted in the email offer. So he said he'd fill in a form with the details and then somebody should be able to pull up the original email and match the offer for me. He said this could take up to 48 hours. As I've heard nothing further so far, I was wondering if anyone in the forum team would be able to check the status of this for me? Thanks very much. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for speaking with us today @ABrowne on the VM forums.

I'm glad we have been able to assist and update you on what is going on with the package.
If you have any other queries, feel free to reach out to us and we will assist.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ABrowne, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been waiting to hear back from the team regarding an offer. Usually any offers via email are only available via your My VM account. The phone teams will have different offers but I can see the teams have filled out the relevant form needed. As this goes to a back office it can take 2 weeks to reach it and apply things. 

It's worth having a look online at your My VM account to check if the offer is available there and if so you can complete the process online. If it's not, it would be a case of waiting for the team to come back to you. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thanks for the reply, Kath_F.

I did indeed check My Virgin Media to see if the offer was available there, but it wasn't. Two weeks have now passed and the team has not come back to me so far. Please could the forum team check the status of this for me? Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply @ABrowne 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear you've not heard anything. 😞
I will assist you further on this and send a private message to see what has gone on.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @ABrowne on the VM forums.

I'm glad we have been able to assist and update you on what is going on with the package.
If you have any other queries, feel free to reach out to us and we will assist.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

ABrowne
Dialled in

Thanks for your help Ilyas_Y. Much appreciated.