Menu
Gamer82
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Staff help please

So after my recent issue and the trouble i faced,  one of your guys finally got my issues sorted after 2 weeks of poor service with the call centre.

Since then i have now being incorrectly billed I'm not really happy about this one problem fixes another rises.

Please can you sort this out and look at what the previous agent done for me to rectify this incorrect bill on my account.

I have been billed for a previous service for a full month despite me putting in A switch to essential broadband on 6/1/22.

it took till the 22nd January and many phones before the forum staff got it sorted and my essential broadband was activated which i appreciate.

so your bills been sent wrong and your due me my credit back as You've over charged me for my old service.

Thanks I look forward to it being sorted please read last agents notes

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Staff help please

Hi Gamer82

Thanks for posting, My apologies for the billing issue and also the delayed reply.

I've checked the systems and can see you've spoke to the team since posting and everything is sorted 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos