cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speaking to a human

dianejyoung
Tuning in

Customer service for virgin media is absolutely appalling. I added a Lionsgate subscription to my package via my Tivo because I wanted to watch The Great. The series has finished and I want to stop this subscription only but I cannot get hold of a human. I tried looking on Tivo at my subscrptions and Lionsgate is there but no way of stopping it. I went online last night but it just kept changing me to a new package which didn't state if Lionsgate had been removed from it. I immediately came out of it because I didn't think this was what I wanted and then I got emails form Virgin with Pre-contract documents for a new package!!

I tried their chat line and whatsapp and they have pre set options non of which got me where I wanted. 

I tried diallling 150 from my mobile, it said I couldn't be connected, try later.

I tried an 0345 454 1111 and that is again automated and you can't speak to someone.

Tried 08000522525 and this took me straight back to the same automated system.

I tried 0800 052 0701 and it put me on hold to speak to someone, saying they were extremely busy (they always say that, it's just a cop out), and I waited for half an hour and gave up.

I don't want to speak to somebody in India, not being racist but my hearing isn't great and I have difficulty understanding a strong accent.

So I have got nowhere, the whatsapp chat said there was noone available to speak but keep the chat open and they would contact me as soon as one became available, I tried this once before when there was the whole Netfix screw up and I waited all day and finally it said they were closed so I am not going to waste my time sitting waiting on my precious day off!!

I actually started looking into Sky today for the first time ever!

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dianejyoung,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have been unable to speak to us to remove Lionsgate as you no longer need it, I will be more than happy to help, I will send you an invite into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

dianejyoung
Tuning in

Ask for Paul_DN on this forum to help you, he sorted everything out for me and I am all sorted now.

Really happy to hear this.

Please do reach out if you need us in the near future. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?