cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speak to a Virgin Media

ah123
Joining in

Hiii, 

I really need to speak to VM staff member about something but can never access live chat on the website and phone doesn’t work for me as I’m at work and signal awful so chat function or messaging is easier any advice how I get hold can someone signpost me to a private message?

Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@ah123 wrote:

Hiii, 

I really need to speak to VM staff member about something but can never access live chat on the website and phone doesn’t work for me as I’m at work and signal awful so chat function or messaging is easier any advice how I get hold can someone signpost me to a private message?

Thank you 

One of the VM forum team will reply here within a few days and may be able to help (though not generally with package changes/renewals).

If you can give a general outline of what the issue is you may get info/advice from other forum members (non-VM people).

Other contact methods (WhatsApp, text) listed at message #2 below

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/Recording-Sky-Sports-Box-Office/m-p/5233506#M4144...

but you might well be stuck on those for hours/days exchanging messages, based on reports on here.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ah123 

If you summarise what your issue is then we can probably help via the forums.

Forum Staff may pick this up in a day or two, however they won't take it to a PM unless they know the issue and need to validate you and the account holder.

Phone calls always take priority and it's best to call around 8am when lines first open.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112. This often takes 4-6 hours, however for the past few days forum staff have been advising this method can take 24 hours.. There is also the sms service on 0753 305 1809 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks it’s to do with a payment extension and need to speak to them

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @ah123 

I realise you are at work and as you say calling doesn't work too well for you, but you should give the VM Collections team a call on 0800 052 0360.

It's a direct number. They will be able to assist further.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi ah123

Apologies for the issues getting to speak to the team, as newapollo has advised you can call the Collections Team on 0800 052 0360 or 0345 142 4444 to get an update or assistance with this. We aren't able to help with instances like this via the forums.

Rob