cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one.

Jordan18
Joining in

I am yet another unhappy customer that cannot register their account. I've tried clearing the Cache etc as described in the other messages and it still will not allow me to register a password that meets all the requirements

3 REPLIES 3

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jordan18 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a warm welcome with this being your first post here. Sorry to hear about the issue with your email

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Amira87
Joining in
  • I am having the same issue for a week now, its driving me mad. Help!

Hi @Amira87 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this problem. It must be really frustrating 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel