cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one.

Dinomax
Joining in

Hi, can you please help to fix this issue to create my VM account because i have tried at least 30 combination and had strictly follow the password rule but to no avail. I have also cleared all the cookies and try different Browser but still cannot create my account even using the password creator. thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Dinomax 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue regarding your My Virgin Media log in, can I just confirm, do you have a former account with us at all that used this email or is this the first and only account. 

Hi,thank you for the reply.  this is the first and only account. I joined VM boardband and since September 2022 but never registered My VM successfully because of the password create problem.  

Hi @Dinomax,

Please can you confirm your password meets the below requirements:

•  Be between 8-64 characters.
•  Must start with a letter.
•  Contain at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter.

•  Contain at least one number.

•  Special characters are allowed but not required (e.g. ! # % & @).
•  Cannot contain easy to guess words, usernames, or previously used passwords.

If so and you are still experiencing issues, then please do respond to my PM 📩 so I can assist you further. 

Thank you 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs