Menu
Steve3450
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Someone Elses Confirmation

Hello

I have this morning received contract information and installation details to my gmail account for another persons VM order. Possibly a mistake in entering their email or VM has somehow sent it to the wrong person (I am a VM customer myself just installed on April 10th)  

Mails contain the persons name, address, install date plus a separate one with contract info someone from the other side of the town I live in.

Is there anyone from VM who can take his account details and contact him to check his email address and maybe pass on this information that has been sent to me instead?

Cheers 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Someone Elses Confirmation

Hey @Steve3450,

Welcome to the community and thanks for getting in touch with us on the forums.

I'm really sorry that you have received another customers information, I will need to send over a private message now so that we can confirm all of the information that you have been sent in error to us.

I will drop the message over in a moment, so that we can get started.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for confirming all of that information in a private message @Steve3450

I have now seen that your email address was used in error and to be honest I'm really not sure how the team used your email address as its nothing like the correct email address for the customer.

I apologise for this happening to you, please could you delete the email that was sent out to you, I have also resent the email to the correct customer this time.

Many thanks for your honesty and pointing our error out to us @Steve3450, I will ensure that this is fedback to the team. 

Regards

Steven_L

Steve3450
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No problem will delete mails now, thanks for your help, have a good evening.

0 Kudos