Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Someone? Anyone?

Called Virgin numerous times this week and just held on the line for an hour and 4 minutes only to be cut off!! I know better than most how their call centres have been affected but 'please try us another time' will cost us even more money that we cant afford.

Is there any other way of renegotiating or cancelling rather than on the phone or even dropping them an email to explain?

I think some discounts have expired on our account as we are suddenly paying more than 'bigger bundle' prices for our mix bundle!

If I'm honest, we're panicking,  most of our family has been furloughed, probably like many of their call centre so like everyone,we're desperately trying to pay less, certainly not more. 

Can anyone help us?  Take good care everyone
Saltkins
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Someone? Anyone?

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Perfect, thanks so much. 

I guess it's rhetorical, but if there's a 'text message only' service, why isn't that message anywhere on the site?  Or the number? I couldn't see that mobile number anywhere, either?

Thank you nevertheless apcyberax, especially for such a prompt reply. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If such useful and important information was centrally and prominently displayed, a section of the membership wouldn't get their kudos fix!
M350 over FTTP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

kudos means nothing on the forum. But if the number was the first point of call people wouldn't;t be able to get though on it the same as the phone lines.

better to see what the problem is and if it needs VM to fix. Often 50% of problems here are not related to the connections and are user settings that can be fused with the help of the community

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos