Menu
psychoduck
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sneekily restarted my contract

Had my virgin contact for a while now, constantly had problems but that seems the norm with them.

Anyway , when I signed my contract I was guaranteed coverage in every room for broadband as we have a small terrace house. But we never got signal in the kitchen or bathroom (so our Internet radio, which worked with sky, was then useless)

We made a complaint, they gave us a faster service, but still no signal. Over 2 years we constantly complained about the fact we were sold a promise and it wasn't delivered.

In February this year we were told we'd get broadband boosters for free. They never turned up. We complained multiple times until eventually in September they sent us a booster to 'trial' for 90 days.

Our contract ends in November, so I was going to leave because the service had been so poor.... I've just gone to my contract, and it now has 12 new months on it, because when they sent me the booster they restarted my contract.

Absolute cretins. But this is from a company that sold me a mobile phone, that has faulty internal memory, but told me it was fit for use as I can use a memory card... And told me I'd have great 4g coverage in my house, but I get none, and their solution was to just use the land-line in the house, and use 2g in my local area if I need to use my mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sneekily restarted my contract

Hi psychoduck,

Thank you for coming back to us, It was a pleasure speaking to you really glad we could clear thing up and get to a happy resolution for you.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
psychoduck
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Had a call from a member of the team today, my account had not had the contract restarted, it was a misunderstanding.

Paul was very helpful, managed to sort out everything for me, and explain the situation efficiently

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Martyn,

It was my pleasure, enjoy the rest of your Sunday afternoon.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos