Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky sport and by sports pause

Hello, I filled in the online form to pause my sky sports and BT sports a few weeks ago, I rang to make sure it’d had gone through ok, the customer service adviser confirmed it and said I would see it on my next bill, but I’ve had my next bill and it hasn’t changed, I rang up three days ago to see why it hasn’t shown on my bill she said she doesn’t know and She would get me a call back about it but they never called back? What can I do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sport and by sports pause

Hi there my name is Pawan Paul I am a virgin media technician

The easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They are the best chance of getting someone to fix this issue.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello thanks for your reply, how do I get on the online chat? Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kellyx,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

We would be able to look into this for you on our Community Forums.

Can you tell me what date you requested the pausing of Sky and BT Sports? Can you also pleased advise me what date your bill was produced?

Do you have Sky and BT Sports added onto the account or is this part of the TV bundle you ordered?

Have any discounts expired on the account which may have altered the value of the package?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos