Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sky cinema

I would like to add sky cinema to my package from now to Feb to cover Christmas whats the best way as I know customer services can be difficult to get through too

Thanks

Andy Easom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky cinema

You can try logging into your "My Virgin Media" online account, and on the top-line click on "my upgrades and offers". That's probably as good a method as any.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andy,

You could possibly press the red button on any Sky Cinema channel and subscribe that way.

Please note you need to give 30 days notice to cancel the add on and it must be done either on the phone or if it's still around then, the VM text messaging system.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Tried that all i get is web page stating oops something went wrong - tried in a couple of browsers now any idea?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Tried that - all I get is oops something went on different browsers - any ideas

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

That error can sometimes mean you have a bespoke package or an existing discount that the online systems can't deal with.

I'd recommend calling VM.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Okay thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @rooeasom

Sorry that you're having issues upgrading your package to include Sky Cinema via your online account - what happens when you try and add these channels via your Set Top Box instead? 

Just head one of the Sky Cinema Channels and press the Red Button and follow on the on screen instructions - your new channels should be activated within a couple of hours. 

If you're still having issues, you can either call us on 150/03454541111 or pop us a text on 07533051809 and our Customer Care team will be more than happy to help you out.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Customer services rang me asking about my account and switched it on for £10.80 per month 

0 Kudos