Menu
Simonwa
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky cinema upgrade

I contacted VM through the Webchat last week to find out how much would be to add Sky Cinema. Was offered £10.50 per month for 6 months on 30 day rolling contract. Accepted and would be added within 24 hours, to then get an email to say there was a problem and needed to contact again. Cut a long story short, after speaking to 6 people through webchat, and being cut off so many times, I was told I could not have this offer due to the old/legacy bundle I was on. Asked to go through to customer care, only to be told to ‘remain connected’ whilst they investigated and each time the webchat just disconnects. I am no further forward with this. Any ideas why my current package is stopping the upgrade offer and how do I get this resolved as I’m getting no where?

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky cinema upgrade

Hi Simonwa

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the issue with adding the channels. I'll PM you now to ensure this is sorted

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky cinema upgrade

Hi @Simonwa

Thanks for joining me on PM. 

This is just to update the thread. The result was the overall account issue was fixed via our IT systems so you'll not have an issue with the future orders

Apologies again for the time it's taken. Have a lovely evening

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos