Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sky and BT subscription

Hi don't have problem with my subscription starting again on the 19th but what about the Manchester City game on the 17th which is on sky.  Will I be able to watch it?  It is not one of the free to air games?  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky and BT subscription

I don’t understand?

You subscribe. Why would you not get to watch all games, including any that are free to air so non-subscribers can watch?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

When football and sport went off we were allowed to suspend sports channels and not pay for them.  Virgin are now reinstating my subscription as the football is starting again but the email says from the 19th June.  What I want to know is will I be able to watch the Man City game on the 17th June if they are not reinstating the service until the 19th.  Just worried I'm not going to be able to watch it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

you never suspended sports subscriptions you just didn't pay for them. The channels have always been viewable

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So can someone just answer my original question will I be able to watch the game on the 17th or not.  That's all I want to know 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you only paused the BT and Sky Sports parts of your subscription then you will be able to watch both games on the 17th June.  All of those sports channels have been available to view during the pause period and will continue to do so for free until the 19th when you wil start being charged again.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Sceptical2000 wrote:

So can someone just answer my original question will I be able to watch the game on the 17th or not.  That's all I want to know 

VM did not switch off the channels. Nor did you actually stop paying for them. You were charged for them & then that charge was credited back on your account.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

0 Kudos