Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports and BT Sports credit

Hi - i requested that my Sky Sports and BT sports were paused from 28th April yet i only received a credit for the period from 28th May!

How much should the credit be and why did i not receive a credit for the first month?

also - any idea how i can actually speak to someone at VM?? Seems they dont want customers to call... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports and BT Sports credit

when did you request it. you will only get it on the following fill from when you requested the pause

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i requested the pause on 28th April and received a VM confirmation email the following day saying that both Sky Sports and BT Sports were paused and i'd receive a credit. i receive bills around 28th so there was no credit on the bill at the end of April and the end of May bill only shows a credit for the following month. In other words, i've not been credited for the first month of the pause!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

if you requested it the same (or about 5 days ) before the bill was due the bill would of already been generated

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The credits are not linked to your standard billing cycle.  The first credit gets added to the account as an adjustment a few days after your pause application has been processed.  Subsequent credits are applied at roughly one month intervals.

The adjustments section of your bill will show the date the credit was applied to the account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

0 Kudos