cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports UHD Not Working

StuBFrost
Tuning in

Hello. 

My contract was coming to an end in a couple of weeks so I was given a new deal to stay on the Ultimate Volt Package at a better price than it was going to revert to.  This was done in WhatsApp.

I asked if Sky Sports UHD was included and was told that it was.  I asked this at least twice and it was confirmed that it would be included.

I got the new contract by email yesterday but when I've checked today, I don't have Sky Sports UHD.  How can I tell if it has been applied or not?  

Thanks

Stuart

2 REPLIES 2

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi StuBFrost,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry that your Sky Sports UHD has not been added to your contract. 

We will be more than happy to take a look and make sure it has been added to your account for you.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you. Click on the envelope at the top of the page to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for the private message StuBFrost,

As we have received the proof of the package deal including UHD in your deal this has now been sent off for the amendment to be made.

If you have any further issues, please pop back here and we'll be happy to help.

Kind regards Jodi.