Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports HD missing

• I subscribed to Bigger Bundle + Sports as a black friday deal. It was advertised as including Sky Sports HD but these aren’t included. I only have got sky sports SD channels. As a proof I am posting a screen shoot of email with promotion I received. I decided to take it just because of sports channels. Can someone have a look at it please? 

Screenshot_20201114-160106_Poczta.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 2 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports HD missing

This was most likely a coding error when applying the bundle, your best bet is contacting in at 8am tomorrow and speaking to Customer Retentions who will be able to get that added on & fix the pricing. 
Alternatively you can wait for a member of the forum team however this may take a few days. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Same issue here, I'll give support a ring.

Thanks for posting the advice.

Kev.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 28
Flag for a moderator

I’ve exactly the same issue and have put a post on here with a copy of the email. It’s a brilliant package but should include everything advertised in the original invitation. I hope someone on here can add it. The number on the email doesn’t connect until Monday. I tried it earlier.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 5 of 28
Flag for a moderator

0345 454 11 11 works regardless, it just depends on when the centre opens and closes which on weekdays is 8am-9pm and weekends Relations is 8-8 I believe. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Just spoke to customer services. They say if they add sky sports hd my bill will go up by £7, which is the standard charge for hd. They say the backend team need to fix this. Sounds like office politics 🙂 Can someone from the Virgin forum team take a look please.

Thanks in advance,

Kev

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 28
Flag for a moderator

I have had the same response. It’s £7 extra to add HD and I was told HD channels aren’t included in the Black Friday Package. 

Maybe it’s a misprint on the email?

Please can someone have a look at this and provide a Virgin Media response to this thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 28
Flag for a moderator

It looks like virginmedia marketing people think customers are that thick they will take a deal and pay more after. I'd like to pay for what I've been promised and big player like virginmedia should deliver that. I am disappointed now because let's say if you go to any supermarket and take a product from shelf and after you pay more than actual price, you go to customer service and they match the price which is on the shelf (refund), not the one you pay at the counter. It is cheeky to ask for more money. If someone made mistake then make that person pay for it, but surely before they send anything to you they should check every word. Simple as that. If they don't want to sort this out let's start posting this situation on social media and warn the others potential customers.

Take care everyone.

Adam

Kind regards 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Hello @adasq1986

I am sorry to hear about your issues after you have taking out one of our Black Friday offers. When checking this package, it does not usually include the paid for Sky Channels in HD - only Sky Sports Mix and Sky Sports News. 

I have checked the marketing for this particular offer and can't see the paid for Sky Sports channels listed in the line up for HD these channels are an additional £7. Do you have the original communication to advise they would be included and we'll be happy to take a closer look for you. 

On looking at your account, the package has been added as advertised within the marketing. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Hello Katie

This is a print screen of an email which has been sent to me on the 11th of this month

Screenshot_20201115-120457_Poczta.jpg

•  as you can see there is Skysports HD mentioned otherwise I wouldn't have an issue.
0 Kudos