Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Since changing my package in december im still being charged £87 amonth instead of £50!

Please can someone help....ive emailed and tried calling but call centres now shut because of covid 19.....i terminated contract in December as bills were £87+ .....just before contract ended i was offered a deal for £50 per month.......ive tried several times to contact as still paying £87 .....which i cannot afford! Im going out of my mind .....pleasecan someone from virgin media contact me urgently! Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Since changing my package in december im still being charged £87 amonth instead of £50!

Hello

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks