cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up to 18 month discounts which have expired after 9!

AdamA129
Joining in

I renewed my broadband in Feb on the condition that my bill stayed the same. I was told that I would be given 18 months discount for the entire contract to ensure this.

The contract even states that I have 18 months of discounts, but they have expired after 9 months! There’s clearly been a mistake. Customer service are terrible and don’t even acknowledge my issue. They just confirm that my “discounts have expired” and my future bills will be higher because of it.

How can I get this resolved when customer service repeatedly tell me there is nothing they can do to resolve is? When I ask to speak to someone with permission to make amendments they tell me it’s not possible! Withholding payment is not something I want to do but I don’t seem to be left with any other option. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @AdamA129, and a very warm welcome to you!

Terribly sorry to hear of the early expiry of the discounts on your account.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me. and I'll take a closer look into this one for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn