cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for wrong contract, useless customer service’s

DT123C
Joining in

Had called up about the price rise and they told me it would stay the same (£34) and not increase. Checked 3 days later and apparently I had agreed to a £40 contact, when i called back they said they would amend but never did . Thankfully I had the whatsapp messages because they then tried to tell me I couldn't leave because my price was not increasing from £40 (which I never agreed to) and I would have to pay early exit fee. Took another 3 days of waiting for hours for a whatsapp response, being disconnected early and told they didn't understand the problem to be finally disconnected without a fee.

Retentions phoned and I just hung up, I don't care about money when customer service is this incompetent and hostile.

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

"Retentions phoned and I just hung up"
- That was a chance to resolve the matter.

Spoiler
How could one retention's agent improve widespread repeated customer service issues? 

Adiós

👋 

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @DT123C, and a very warm welcome to you.

Sorry to hear of the poor experience you've had with our team in relation to the price increase.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Kindest regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill