cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LeoNNNN
Tuning in

Absolutely disgusted and have wasted a number of hours on this. I feel robbed.

Signed up on the 4th of January 2022 during the ‘winter sale’ for a 200mbps broadband.

I did not went back to check my contracts online but noticed last week that I have been charged £50 per month.

As usual, loads of time wasted on the support line to be told I would get a call back that never happened.

Whatsapp support is equally useless as it simply sends me back to the support line!

This is absolutely wrong in so many levels and there isn’t anyone to proper assist and provide a decent resolution. No, signing up for a new 18 months contract is not a solution,

11 REPLIES 11

hi Nathan, nope, the team was not able to resolve. A complaint was opened and the investigation lead time is 7 days. The issue is not resolved . thanks, Leo

Thanks for getting back to me, it sounds like things seem to be going in the right direction if a complaint has been logged.

It would be best to leave this with the agent who has raised this complaint for now because as it goes ' too many cooks' etc.

However, if you do not get any further help with this please do pop back on this thread and I will PM with you directly to check this further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules