Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How long did it take for your joining gift to come through??    So I joined VM in October 2019 with the £100 gift voucher for Currys/pc world...to this day I am still waiting on it. Have been fobbed off twice before already was ment to get called back yesterday nothing came thru, so 3rd time getting told the same rubbish just doesnt wear any more. Had to phone up myself today to try get an answer and this time... Oh yes, the supervisor will call 24/48 hours time. If I don't get a call or this voucher finally sorted when they phone I'm gonna b contacting trade and standards. End of being passed from pillar to post!  Any one else having these problems??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign up deal October 2019

Rewards are usually maximum 30 days, unsure why this hasn't been resolved but I'm hopeful someone from the Forum Team will be able to contact you via DM & take some information to get this rectified for you. They should respond when back on shift later today

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Having similar issues, the telephony teams have terrible customer service. 

They all seem to want an argument and when you disagree they put you on hold and say they are sending a deadlock letter.

They dont care about customers.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well so much for the phone back from supervisor or any contact whatsoever! An absolute farce!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hatmatt,

Thank you for your post & welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry you haven't had the voucher yet. 

Can I just confirm did you take out this deal directly from ourselves or through another company? 

^Martin

0 Kudos