Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sign In to Virgin

Why after receiving an email about Virgin Media Best Bits do I still have great difficulty logging in on my account. Why do Virgin make things so difficult, it must contain a letter, number, special, and all the rest and then after not needing to use the site for anything for years I can't remember my password. FGS simplify the login to a minimum and then they won't speak to you because you've forgotten some other password to access your account when you get through on the phone. What an absolute joke you are Virgin and don't tell me it's all to benefit the customer, with the prices you lot charge you should be paying more attention to what your customers are asking of you. As someone else has already stated on this forum your system isn't working properly. I have tried umpteen times to change my password and keeps referring to something not correct in the info given. I gave up and I'll jsut carry on paying my account each month as we all seem to get nowhere when making these small but necessary complaints and if you're honest about it you people must also have had enough of the same old same old. 

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign In to Virgin

I just got that email and have another problem - it doesn't work!

I clicked on the link (I'm already signed in) and I get this:

Oops, there's been a problem.

Maybe the link you clicked is broken or you typed in the wrong address. It might be that you don't have access to view the page or maybe it's just a glitch in the matrix. Sometimes refreshing the page helps sort this out.

0 Kudos