cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sick of VM incompetence

Divaroses
Joining in

So,

For several months VM failed to collect payment from me for services. However, services were not suspended during this time. 

Eventually, services were suspended and I agreed to a payment plan, I have paid every single month without fail since, £110pm for a basic package, in which my broadband isn’t even strong enough for my cctv to work at my property - but hey ho, I agreed as this was an error on VMs part, but nonetheless I wanted to put it right. 

I’ve now found my services restricted again, since Friday, due to the fact that my latest payment which I paid on the automated system VM encourages you to use is not being reflected onto my account. I offered a further £110 payment, and was declined, I must have spoke with 6 different agents yesterday, none of whom are able to help, and the only resolution offered was to leave VM. 

please can someone assist me in doing so? Because quite frankly I’m not continuing to pay £110 a month for no service. 

many thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Divaroses 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had and that you feel this way 😔

Has it been explained to you what needs to be done to lift the restriction on the account? Have you been told we'll try to locate the payment you've mentioned?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Daniel

No. Nobody has told me anything. Other than I need to make a further £500 payment in order for the services to be restored. 

No. Nobody has told me anything. Other than I need to make a further £500 payment in order for the services to be restored.

I’ve just phoned your retentions team and was told a manager is too busy to talk to me, so I requested a call back, whilst I was awaiting an answer on if this could happen I was hung up on!! 

Divaroses
Joining in

Please can someone just help me leave? 

Hi @Divaroses, thank you for your response. 

We're sorry to hear what's happened 😔

If you're adamant you want to cancel your Virgin Media contract, advice on how to do so can be found here.

If, however, you'd like us to look into this for you further, we can send you a private message on here. 

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Daniel

Happy for you to send me a message to see if this can be resolved

Divaroses
Joining in

Very aware that this has taken in excess of 7+ days and still no resolution reached with slow responses on this platform too 

Divaroses
Joining in

Excellent customer service 

To best look into this payment issue, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs