Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Shoddy customer service

Could someone please help? 

I called on 24/03/2020 to inform you that our moving date originally scheduled for 04/04/2020 had been postponed indefinitely due to the coronavirus situation. I was advised to reschedule to 24/04/2020 so I wouldn't lose the benefits. You then disconnected all my services at my present address of  M27 0ND on 04/04/2020. I've tried several times calling, web chat and messaging to have the services reinstated but to no avail. My account on 516297894 has been closed. I now have no internet or TV at my present address. The address in this communication of M6 7FG would have been my new address. Due to your incompetence, I no longer require your services whether we move or not. Please cancel the engineer visit scheduled for 24/04/2020 and close the account. I will not be liable for any charges due to your lack of care and utter incompetence.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Shoddy customer service

WIth respect, help with what?

Account is closed, services disconneted, sorted.

They cant install at the new property cos you arent there, might be worth a call to the previous occupants if they are still there to tell em if a VM van pulls up, tell em to keep moving.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos